Intramural, Travel and Clinic Refund Policies
- All refunds of registration fees, regardless of payment method, are subject to a $15 processing fee (see additional Travel Policy Below) to cover administrative costs.
- For Intramural, fall season, after September 1 there will be no refunds.
- For Intramural, spring season, after April 1 there will be no refunds.
- The registrar must receive a written request to withdraw the player from the program before the the dates listed above for each season.
- Refunds will be issued back based on the original payment, credit back on to your credit card or by check made out to the parent or guardian of the player and mailed within two weeks of receipt of the written request for refund.
- Refunds for players who received a discount under a family maximum will be prorated.
- Sunday Skills and Sunday Goal Keeper clinics are not included in the CYSA family maximum
- Late fees are not refundable.
Additional Travel Refund Policies
- For Travel, fall season, cancellations before July 1st will be charged a $15 cancellation fee. After July 1st the cancellation fee is $60. After September 1st there will be no refunds. For the spring season cancellations before January 15th will be charged a $15 cancellation fee. After January 15th the cancellation fee is $60. After April 1st there will be no refunds.
- Travel uniform costs are not refundable.